What's new

1907 V Nickel

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
420
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My last post was the 1828 large cent I did order the at pro but it's not supposed to be here until Wednesday. (Absolutely pumped!) I had an itch to dig so I took the ace 350 and headed down to a place I've pounded a ton actually this is the place I found my first V nickel this is only my second V nickel and she came out of the ground in great shape!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442868159.854357.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442868172.067169.webp

I also dug a busted up harmonica reed and a little bit of clad and of course a dozen or so square nails. Happy hunting everyone!
 
Upvote 10
Congrats on pulling that sweet V. :occasion14: That coin still eludes my coil.
 
Congrats on pulling that sweet V. :occasion14: That coin still eludes my coil.

Thanks! A V nickel was the first old coin I dug a 1905 I didn't even know what it was at the time it was getting dark I knew it was nickel sized and I could tell it wasn't a Jefferson being my first oldie I'll never forget it lol
 
Wonderful coin, I would love one too. Congrats!
 
That is a good looking v niçklel.
 
DAVIS NEEEET V NICKLE ....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom