What's new

1914 dog tag tag and more

MackDigger

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
975
Reaction score
870
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a nice hunt today capped off by the 1914 dog tax tag that I'm really digging. Also a 1915 wheaty and what I think is a good ornament. The pennsylvania thing is awesome too

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431657658.164564.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431657683.299886.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431657697.869638.webp! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431657636.145993.webp
 
Upvote 10
That's a nice dog tax tag. I like finding them. Post the cleaned up photo. GL&HH
 
How should I clean it up? Water isn't working too well.
 
Sweet hunt!! Congrats!!

Love finding old dog tags. My oldest is a 1928, hoping to find one from the 1800's one day.
 
sweet find!, the tag is very cool, I don't know how much more detail youre gonna get, be careful w cleaning might lose some detail!
 
Some unique finds there!
 
Nice digs. I like the dog tags to. I take a wire wheel to my, The condition its in, it won't be much in money value anyway. Do the back side first to see if you like the results, I like my when I do it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom