Jerry1NJ Hero Member Joined Oct 23, 2008 Messages 514 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Whites DFX w/ Sunray pinpointer, Minelab CTX3030 Sep 29, 2016 #1 I asked my dentist if I could detect his office which is a early 1900s house. I found this 1914 dog tag. Upvote 26
I asked my dentist if I could detect his office which is a early 1900s house. I found this 1914 dog tag.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2016 #2 Nice old tag,, Congrats
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 29, 2016 #3 Congratualtions on the nice find!
B btjbtj Bronze Member Joined Aug 27, 2016 Messages 1,546 Reaction score 1,412 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro with NEL Big Coil DD. Garrett Pro-Pointer Plus. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 29, 2016 #4 Jerry, cool find, and nice condition! Congrats. -Lisa & John
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 30, 2016 #5 That's an old one congrats
wkrp43 Hero Member Joined May 24, 2013 Messages 814 Reaction score 670 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used F2...BH Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2016 #6 Love dog tags. I have a couple of oldies.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2016 #7 Thats a nice find. I like those old dated dog tags.
deershed Silver Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 3,307 Reaction score 4,103 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2016 #8 Old dog tags are one of my favorites to find. Would love to find an 1800 tag or earlier one day. Congrats on a Sweet one!
Old dog tags are one of my favorites to find. Would love to find an 1800 tag or earlier one day. Congrats on a Sweet one!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2016 #9 I have found many dog tags my worst find was a cat tag . The cat was buried in the woods just a skeleton ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Anyway had to put that out there nice old find hope theres lots more goodies. Thanks for sharing
I have found many dog tags my worst find was a cat tag . The cat was buried in the woods just a skeleton ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Anyway had to put that out there nice old find hope theres lots more goodies. Thanks for sharing