What's new

Oldest dog tag yet

mjb Mike

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
3,297
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern mayland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out to a old colonial house site turns out it wasn’t as old as I hoped.for my oldest dog tag 1874.some other goodies.not sure what the item bottom right is thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4543.webp
    IMG_4543.webp
    3.3 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4542.webp
    IMG_4542.webp
    3.3 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4544.webp
    IMG_4544.webp
    3.6 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4541.webp
    IMG_4541.webp
    3.6 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4540.webp
    IMG_4540.webp
    2.8 MB · Views: 108
Upvote 24
Went out to a old colonial house site turns out it wasn’t as old as I hoped.for my oldest dog tag 1874.some other goodies.not sure what the item bottom right is thanks for looking
Congratulations on some good finds. The bottom right piece of brass is part of an old wooden toilet seat hinge. Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.
 
Went out to a old colonial house site turns out it wasn’t as old as I hoped.for my oldest dog tag 1874.some other goodies.not sure what the item bottom right is thanks for looking
Wow. That is a seriously old dog tag. My record is somewhere in the 1920's. I would love to crack the 1800's. Well done.
 
Cool stuff! Congratulations!
 
Congrats on the great finds !
I really like finding the old Dog Tax Tags - oldest I've ever found is 1918.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom