What's new

1915 and 1923 Coca Cola Bottles

GrungeGrownUp

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 21, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have recently been given a bunch of old Coca Cola bottles. How would I go about selling them? I'm not a collector, my MIL used to work at the Coca Cola bottling plant in Orlando, FL. I also have some *unique* bottles, such as a 10 oz, 9/20/84 Florida Coca Cola Bottling, some with Middle Eastern writing on them, Richard Petty, Shaq, etc.

I was given:
*November 16, 1915 Jacksonville, FL - Has some minor chips

Christmas Bottles - All original, no reproductions. All great condition. No chips.
*Pheonix, AZ (2)
*Bellvue, WA (1)
*Richmond, VA (2)
*Pensacola, FL (1) - Never Opened
*Cincinatti, OH (1)
*Rockford, IL (1)
*Lexington, KY (2)
*Colorado Springs, CO (1)

Thanks so much!!!!
Vicky
 
Weclone grunge. I bought a soda collection and sold them on eBay and bought my detector with the profits. I was lucky to get a few bidding wars. I hope you do well. Now my detector is out of date:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom