What's new

1923 Peace Dollar Find

KILLER Tn

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
90
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
I was hunting a new spot for the first time , at a house that was built in 1913 . I was detecting the front yard around some old trees when I found it with my AT Pro . 1923 Peace Dollar Find Back.webp1923 Peace Dollar Find.webp
 
Upvote 76
That is an awesome find that is what its all about nice fat silver Great find!!!!!!!
 
Doesn't get much better than that! :occasion14:
 
Nice find. Great condition as well. Congrats!
 
Congratulations. Very good condition too.
 
That must have blown your ears off! Big Congrats!
 
Great find. Thats one nice piece of silver.
 
Wow. Awesome!
 
Great find, they are cool looking coins! :-) cool history on that series.
 
Very nice coin. From the scratches it looks like you field cleaned it. Not good with silver. You can take the value away from a great coin.
 
Congratualtions on the large silver recovery! :occasion14:
 
That was a ton of money back in the day, Awesome find.
 
Congrats on the silver dollar!!!!! Great find.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
This pic is right after I dug it up , I only use water to clean them , to get the dirt off . There are really no scratches on it , I think you are seeing part of the design .
 
Big silver, Awesome!
 
Great find!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom