What's new

1923 Peace Dollar Find

KILLER Tn

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
90
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
I was hunting a new spot for the first time , at a house that was built in 1913 . I was detecting the front yard around some old trees when I found it with my AT Pro . 1923 Peace Dollar Find Back.webp1923 Peace Dollar Find.webp
 
Upvote 76
Awesome big silver! Believe it or not, one of the first few silvers I dug was a 1922 Peace Dollar, but nowhere quite nice as yours...I found it at a site that was supposedly a stage coach stop, and was only able to hunt under one tree as the rest of the area was grown up. I need to go back in the fall...anyway, great find, great coin, ddf...
 
Congrats

I know the feeling. They don't come often


HH Jer
 
Nice find. Did that ring up at a 90 or 91 on the AT pro?
 
Damn that's a great find, congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom