I found This In the Same Field as a 1898 indianhead and a 1911 token were found, sorry about the bad pic its lime green, yellow and red swirled, any info would greatly be appreciated
When out hunting for artifacts I keep a pocket full of dollar-coin-sized stones spray painted neon orange. when I find something extraordinary I place a stone where I found it. I suggest you go back to where you found the marble and disturb the soil down to a depth of 6". You may find more antique marbles. I use this same technique when metal detecting a large area. I'll go thru it section by section placing my orange stones atop where I've gotten the best detecter signals. Then I excavate beneath each orange stone. My doctor tells me I'll be dead two years from now so I invented this system so as to git those artifacts ASAP.