What's new

1934 To 1964

JerV3

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
5,720
Reaction score
2,618
Golden Thread
1
Location
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hi guys. Here are the silver dimes I have found over the last 3 yrs. Any silver is good silver nowadays. Always love seeing that shiny metal staring back at ya.

Good luck HH Jer
 

Attachments

  • Silver dimes 1.webp
    Silver dimes 1.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 354
Upvote 0
Here are some more
 

Attachments

  • Silver dimes 2.webp
    Silver dimes 2.webp
    53.5 KB · Views: 335
Some more
 

Attachments

  • Silver dimes 3.webp
    Silver dimes 3.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 327
And finally the last bit
 

Attachments

  • Silver dimes 5.webp
    Silver dimes 5.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 336
Thanks you guys. None come easy if you know what I mean. I think I am going to have a good silver year this year. I guess we'll see. Can't wait to get out and do some hunting.

Take care Jer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom