Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2008
Michigan
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out tonight for the first time in a few days. Headed to the spot where I found my 1935 walking liberty half dollar not to long ago. Right away I got a really solid 84 signal on the at pro and popped up what appears to be a sterling shirt pin missing the 2 main stones but I'll take it!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445129894.292174.jpg

The night was coming to a close and I was happy enough with the sterling pin but had to push into the failing light and I'm glad I did! I got a really high signal 90-93 pop the plug and remove some dirt in the light of the pinpointer I can see a silver rim! I was freaking out thinking another half from this place! Well it's worth as much as a half dollar in trade that is! What a rush I'm still thrilled to have what turned out to be a good for 50 cents in trade. Home cigar token from bluffton indiana a good 100 miles from me.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445130081.254571.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445130093.655321.jpg

The find of the night for me would have to be this 1936 class ring it was quite dark at this point dark enough where I couldn't see the vdi numbers on my machine the signal was all over the place but I decided to dig. Only using the the light of the pinpointer I seen the flash of gold! I packed up right away and headed to my truck. Turns out it's stamped Jostens 10k sterling I'm assuming this means 10k over sterling? I believe it has an image of an oriole on it a mascot for a school about 25 miles from me.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445130341.460199.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445130390.047374.jpg

I was hoping it was pure but still am thrilled to have it! Hope everyone is doing well! Best of luck and happy hunting!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445130441.401758.jpg

Upvote 13
Congratulations on some great finds!!
TFS and HH
-UP

Great saves there ! :occasion14: on finding :treasurechest:

Those are some really nice finds! Congrats

The older class rings had a much better style than today's. Nice finds.

The older class rings had a much better style than today's. Nice finds.

Classer I think. You had a productive day out hunting. Congrats

Very nice collection of goodies! Congratulations!

Beautiful 36 Class ring!! Love them!!

I'd consider it a great day pulling 4 keepers like those. You sure have some nice places to detect.

Thanks everyone! Hoping I can get out again today!

That's a great silver and gold hunt, I really like the token too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back