What's new

1944 quarter

liftloop

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
390
Golden Thread
0
Location
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
any idea what it's worth found it last week with MXT at an old baseball field,a little worn on the back.
 
Twenty-five cents ;D
 
Id say melt value which is $3.23 at this point in time. :icon_thumleft:
 
Cool find, but I don't think it is worth that much. I hate it when I find something interesting and then come to realize it has no value. But you will never know until you get it checked out!
 
That's the year I was born. Thanks for finding it for me. It will make a nice ring for my wife like the one I have made from a 1944 half dollar. Just kidding, but it was my birth year. Monty
 
farr out, that is cool to no.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom