What's new

1945 D Merc

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Slim pickings but still eaking out some finds. This is yesterdays hour and a half hunt.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20160720_175628.webp20160720_175651.webp20160721_110916.webp20160721_110928.webp
 
Upvote 24
Congratz on a nice collection of finds! Good job on the Merc!
 
Nice 1945 Merc (good detail) - nickels and other finds "congrats" to you on your finds - thanks for sharing your pictures and story & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Great looking merc.
 
Well done Bradley! Congrats on the silvers.

I see a swimsuit buckle. I only know about them from Scuba Detector's posts. The things that you learn on TNet...
 
Congratualtions on the nice silver! :occasion14:
 
A Mercs always a great coin Treble. Nice job.
 
I do love those Mercurys,
Congratulations

Nice 1945 Merc (good detail) - nickels and other finds "congrats" to you on your finds - thanks for sharing your pictures and story & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED


Great looking merc.

Well done Bradley! Congrats on the silvers.

I see a swimsuit buckle. I only know about them from Scuba Detector's posts. The things that you learn on TNet...

Congratualtions on the nice silver! :occasion14:


A Mercs always a great coin Treble. Nice job.

Thanks guys, I'll make it back to this lake on Sat, I'm going to the other lake today.
 
Hello T.H. It's always good when Winged Miss Liberty makes an appearance. Good Luck. C9
 
Congrats on the silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom