What's new

1948 Canadian penny.

lynn2223

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 16, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I have a Canadian 1948 penny that appears to have short denticles but I'm not sure. I have other 1948 pennies that i can tell that they have long denticles. Could someone tell me if this pennt has short denticles.
 

Attachments

  • PA160245.webp
    PA160245.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 84
  • PA160244.webp
    PA160244.webp
    43.5 KB · Views: 86
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard lynn2223! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from HELP! over to COINS for more exposure.
 
Well for starters, yours is a 1943, not a 1948....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom