S Sgtfury488 Jr. Member Joined Jul 13, 2019 Messages 28 Reaction score 70 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2021 #1 I found this beauty in the cash register at work today. And in such good condition. Upvote 18
Digger RJ Platinum Member Joined Aug 24, 2017 Messages 22,153 Reaction score 37,830 Golden Thread 1 Location SW Missouri/Oklahoma 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800; XP Deus 2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2021 #2 Nice!!! Congrats!!!
JeffInMass Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2006 Messages 4,731 Reaction score 7,187 Golden Thread 0 Location Cape Cod Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 5, 2021 #3 Was wondering why someone would post a 57 wheat- now I know- what a beauty- Congrats!!
Florida Finder Bronze Member Joined Dec 17, 2020 Messages 1,793 Reaction score 5,603 Golden Thread 1 Location Southern States of America 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Max Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 5, 2021 #4 Beautiful wheatie !!
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2021 #5 Somebody cashed in Grandpa's coin collection,,
A Argentium Gold Member Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 9,079 Reaction score 5,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Fe, New Mexico Detector(s) used Whites, MXT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2021 #6 Very nice ! I remember coin roll hunting pennies some years back , and finding 8 or 10 wheaties in brilliant uncirculated condition - most were 1958's I think .
Very nice ! I remember coin roll hunting pennies some years back , and finding 8 or 10 wheaties in brilliant uncirculated condition - most were 1958's I think .
Hunk-a-lead Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 20, 2020 Messages 3,480 Reaction score 6,630 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas City Detector(s) used Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2021 #7 way to keep your eyes open