What's new

1963 Twenty

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I normally hunt coins but a got a perfect (never folded, not dirty) 1963 twenty. Should I bother keeping this or should I just spend it? Any help would be appreciated.

OWS
 
Definitely worth well above face value. What is the serial number?
 
"The Official Red Book" notes their RETAIL value at between $40 in EF-20 condition to between $50 or $60 in VF-40 condition. The 'star' bills would retail slightly higher.
Don.......
 
obsessedwithsilver said:
I normally hunt coins but a got a perfect (never folded, not dirty) 1963 twenty. Should I bother keeping this or should I just spend it? Any help would be appreciated.

OWS

I got the same thing today, dumping coins. I was just about to ask this same question.
 
BurnedSpy said:
obsessedwithsilver said:
I normally hunt coins but a got a perfect (never folded, not dirty) 1963 twenty. Should I bother keeping this or should I just spend it? Any help would be appreciated.

OWS

I got the same thing today, dumping coins. I was just about to ask this same question.

But on your other post you said it was a '63A. These are two different series. Which one did you find?
 
I would keep it. I found a 69 twenty a couple months back that was in almost uncirculated condition, I kept that one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom