What's new

1970s Eagle Token

cyberborikua

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2011
Messages
297
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago
Detector(s) used
BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001
In the same plug I found the erotic token I posted previously, there was an old Eagle Token. This is the second I found this year, but the first one seemed to be more recent. Note that there is no mintmark on it. Anyways, I love to find tokens. Thanks for looking. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • Vintage Eagle Token-Obverse.webp
    Vintage Eagle Token-Obverse.webp
    98.3 KB · Views: 772
  • Vintage Eagle Token-Reverse.webp
    Vintage Eagle Token-Reverse.webp
    83.4 KB · Views: 359
hey...i got one of these too....interested to know what you find out about this....
 
Yup I got one as well, these are pretty common I believe. First thing I saw when I got mine was the eagle so I thought I had some form of a large cent, then I flipped it over :P
 
metalman709 said:
hey...i got one of these too....interested to know what you find out about this....

Tokens are cool to find. This one is common, but some are older than others. I have not been able to date it yet. Thanks for looking and HH
 
This sort of generic amusement token dates from the mid 1970s to date - seems like somebody within the past 6 months or so posted the manufacturer's site so you can order them. You might search the archives if interested.
John in ID
 
idahotokens said:
This sort of generic amusement token dates from the mid 1970s to date - seems like somebody within the past 6 months or so posted the manufacturer's site so you can order them. You might search the archives if interested.
John in ID

Thanks. I can't wait to find really old ones!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom