What's new

1976 $2.00 Series E Star Note

AgentX

Full Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
174
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I came across a 1976 series E two dollar star note today and was curious on what the value of it is. I'm not much of a currency hunter with the exception of the Star Notes.

E 00455510

Any Input would be appreciated.
 
it came from a run of 640,000 the lowest run for that series along with I J. if you can afford to keep it i would. not sure of value but you might/could get a few bucks over face for it.
 
ckrakowski said:
it came from a run of 640,000 the lowest run for that series along with I J. if you can afford to keep it i would. not sure of value but you might/could get a few bucks over face for it.

Thanks for the info,

Currency is definitely a new frontier for me on determining runs and value.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom