What's new

1982P 'no FG' Half -- Worth Saving?

blueberra

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
845
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just found my second 1982P 'no FG' half dollar and am curious if there is any demand for this coin from dealers or collectors. I just CRH for the silver (not trying to assemble the full date / mint mark set) but I have set aside these 2 coins along with several impaired proofs. I believe the impaired proofs are more of a curiosity and have very little extra value.

What about some of the other 'no FG' dates and/or the 1974D double die?

Have any of you sold or traded these coins?
 
Upvote 0
You can get $5-10 for the 74s and 82s on eBay. I have found/sold several over the years. You may get more for BU examples
 
log in to Heritage Auction site for sold prices on 72-D & 82-P Certified---wear a seat belt, lest you fall off the chair.
I have 3 each for both years
 
I save all of em also.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom