P port ewen ace Silver Member Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4,066 Reaction score 7,788 Golden Thread 0 Location port ewen ny Detector(s) used AT-PRO & Equinox800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2019 #1 a bit rough---- but MSD errors are the last hurrah before the creation of a black hole from a CWR... no lookie---- no findie---- I always lookie Upvote 0
a bit rough---- but MSD errors are the last hurrah before the creation of a black hole from a CWR... no lookie---- no findie---- I always lookie
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 19, 2019 #2 Nice eye!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2019 #3 Thats a cool find I do some coin roll hunting mostly for the 2019 w mint mark quarters takes alot of work to also look for errors awesome job.
Thats a cool find I do some coin roll hunting mostly for the 2019 w mint mark quarters takes alot of work to also look for errors awesome job.