What's new

1989 Commemorative

OmegaMan

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
720
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
I have not posted in a long time and just wanted Congratulate everyone on some
amazing finds this year, also wanted to show off my first and last Commemorative
of the year. She is a beauty.
1989 Congress Bicentennial. It has a mintage of 163,753.
3rd pic is a Christmas tree. I know kinda dorky, but it was late and I was bored.
Thanks for looking. I hope next year bring piles of silver to everyone.

Merry Christmas.

Sorry for the size of the pics, I'm trying to figure out the new program
 

Attachments

  • Boxes 007.webp
    Boxes 007.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 321
  • Boxes 008.webp
    Boxes 008.webp
    88.1 KB · Views: 318
  • Boxes 006.webp
    Boxes 006.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 314
Upvote 0
Congrats on the Commemm. I have found that one as well.
Tree looks a little bare, might I suggest some decorations. HH Mark
 
Nice find, a rare one indeed. Merry christmas!!
 
Nice com halve. The only one I have found is the Clad 1986s half Dollar Statue of Liberty "Nation of Immigrants"

Is this one you found the clad version???

DW
 
Darth Walker said:
Nice com halve. The only one I have found is the Clad 1986s half Dollar Statue of Liberty "Nation of Immigrants"

Is this one you found the clad version???

DW
Yes, it's clad. I thought it was foreign coin at first glance and was going to toss it back.
I'm kinda glad I kept it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom