What's new

1994 World Cup Half Dollar Ender

Megalodon

Silver Member
Joined
May 13, 2018
Messages
2,664
Reaction score
4,376
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_1557.webp

Half dollar boxes have been bleak. But I got two boxes from my most distant bank. Opening the first one showed this reverse of the US 1994 clad half commemorating the 94 World Cup. This side is considered the reverse while the image of the soccer player is the obverse:

IMG_1559.webp

Its the first one of these that I've seen. The roll with this coin also had a '64 Kennedy. The box turned out to be the best box I've had in over three months with 13 40% halves and 4 1964 halves.

High expectations for the second box - and naturally it was a skunk box.
 
Upvote 0
Have not seen one of those before. Congrats on your finds. I've searched about 10 half boxes so far and have skunked in all of them. I have been finding items thru garage sales and estate sales..
 
Very cool. Here’s a similar find
 

Attachments

  • C7D850DC-58E5-4540-B771-AC9E3D5EA940.webp
    C7D850DC-58E5-4540-B771-AC9E3D5EA940.webp
    70.7 KB · Views: 128
Welcome surprise that is pretty cool
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom