What's new

1994s purrrty

NaturalJWL

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
577
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Don;t know if this is a good sign or not, lol. First thirty in half's since wrist surgery in Nov, gave me a really nice 1994s proof, not even a fingerprint. Also 1-67, that the silver picking teller missed. Now the interesting thing was leaving the parking lot, fella was in a hurry, backed out into my rear bumper. I hadn't even cranked the car. LOL Mine wasn't damaged but his was pretty wrinkled, LOL. Maybe things are looking good.
 
Upvote 0
Nice! I know lots a folks don't like getting the proofs much but I think that each one is special.
 
I like proofs. I'll keep every one I find even if I already have it. They're worth more than face for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom