What's new

1995 DDO!

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
My sis-in-law found it. Awesome find, sis. Congrats!
 

Attachments

  • DDO v.1.webp
    DDO v.1.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 538
  • DDO v. 2.webp
    DDO v. 2.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 538
Upvote 0
They're not terribly rare but try finding one in circulation...

Enamel7 may have some figures on the population. I'm not sure what the estimates are.
 
Jason,
I think they range from $20 in XF-40 to $50 in MS-65. Either way, you made a nice score with that one.
Congrats
rileyboy
 
Exact population is large, estimated to be between 1/4 to one half million. Most were pulled due to lots of media attention, but they're still out there. I have found a total of 2 in my searches.
HH
enamel7
 
Wow! If you've only found two, I'd say they are tough.

I found a 99 wide AM earlier this year but not the 95 DDO. Love your avatar by the way - that's on my list. Did you find it in circulation?

JasonB
 
Yes I found the 1997. I have either found 2 or 3 so far. I've also started searching for cents with die trails. Found my first 2 days ago, a 2006. I search for EVERYTHING!
HH
enamel7
 
What's a die trail? Is that like a progression of a die shattering or something?

I found a nice cud and the 99 Wide AM - so far my best cent finds.

I would love to find the double ear or a 69 S DDO!!! I look for them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom