What's new

1999-D Halves--? Six rolls unc?

AU-AG

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
A while back I was going through $250 of half dollar rolls and opened six identical rolls all containing bright shiny 1999-D halves. Rims very sharp to the point that I am sure these coins have never seen circulation. Some of them appear to have bag marks. I have pulled ten of the best and am ready dump the rest (not silver) but not sure if maybe I should hold onto them due to there not being circulated. Is it unusual to find rolls like this? Would they be worth more than face value?
 
Upvote 0
Personally, I would save 10 or a roll, maybe to pass on to the grandkids. AMC
 
I would keep a few rolls myself, might even keep them all, but if you can't afford to do that, try a coin dealer or ebay first, might as well try to get something out of them before sending them back into circulation!
 
I would release them back into the wild, unless I needed one for a set.
 
They are worthless, worthless and worthless. Did I mention Worthless? You will see many more of them as you continue to CRH. Well, I guess they are worth 50 cents each. Nothing more.

Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom