What's new

1st box of nics and pennies.

PGHdfxr

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Yeah, I've been watching this site for awhile. Any time I go to the bank I always ask for halves, last week 2banks. The first had two rolls and a few loose, after spying the one silver in the tellers tray I thought it looked good,but none in the rolls just the 1 67 from the tray.From the other bank I got 8 hand rolls and 2 crimped rolls of unc 1995 p that I opened (dumb), Out of the 8rolls 1 67. With winter here and no MDing I'm loving this, so I got a box of nics and pennies. The nickles were better with a 43p-42p ,two 1939,a mint1959d and about 20 1940's. The pennies were horrible with 1 56 wheat and not even 50 pre 82, that's not that good. But these were clear brinks wraps, so anyway I'm hooked, on bank hopping. I guess there is more silver in the banks than the ground.
 
Upvote 0
Great job and welcome to the posting world!!! Nobody likes a lurker... :tongue3:
 
Congrats on your finds :D best of luck HH
 
I dont know that there is more silver in the banks than the ground, but it is easier to find, since you check one place and can find pounds of silver. Not likely youll dig a pound of silver in a day of MDing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom