What's new

1st CRH adventure...$25.00 in Pennies

wyattrr

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
1,434
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a early xmas gift from the wife...It was wrapped too. ???

I asked her what I was supposed to do with this... ::) She said open them already. She helped, it was fun for the both of us. We found:

10 Canadians- 1965, 73, 74, 75, 80, 81, 83, 87, 93, 04

S Mint x 3 1968, 70, 72

09 Lincolns x 8 3 different types d and p

14 Wheats- 1936, 42, 44 x2, 45 x 2, 51, 51D, 52, 52D x 2, 54D, 56, 57

Hope you guys had fun I sure did I'll probably do it again...HH :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Check the 1970 S and see if its a small date

Congrats :hello2:
 
Cool! I got a wrapped penny box for X-mas too!
 
Is there a good way to check, I just did my first box of Penny's & had five 1970s in it. I looked on the net & I still can't tell. I have use 10 power loop & there is one that I think is small.
 
I've found a ton of 70S out here but can't tell the obvious small date. Some look borderline between a small and large in comparison to pics online. I really don't think I've found a small date yet.
 
I want to thank everyone for the replies... :notworthy:
 
I found a 70S also from a box of pennies that i got to open on Chrismas.
I also found a 68, 79, 73.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom