What's new

1st E trac hunt @ pounded park = Win

Toothpick

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
480
Reaction score
1,017
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
XP-DEUS 2, MANTICORE, XP-DEUS 1, Equinox 800, Simplex, 1280x, Gold Bug 2, 12v Gator Gill Hookah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out this afternoon to a local park with my new Etrac and made some nice finds.

The 1919 Merc was pretty deep and was about 5" from a big nail.

The 1901? indian head was only a inch or 2 down in the middle of a path that was loaded with junk. I picked the nice tone out and dug.

The Wheaties were 4-5 inches down.

I hunted using the Bob's ? trashy park pattern.

The last pic is the clad and some of the junk.

Here's the treasures
FullSizeRender.webp

The Raptor was perfect for digging out the Merc in the soft loom in the woods.

IMG_6221.webp

Here's the clad and some junk

IMG_6236.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6221.webp
    IMG_6221.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 150
Good job for first time out with new machine!
 
I am glad you like it because having mine less than a week I love it... I been doing really well with it and only hunting about 1 to 1-1/2 hours each time... My neck if a bit stiff from it but the finds are worth it. I think the Etrac is awesome...
 
Nice first silver find , mine very first signal was a 11-17 so I dug it and it was a gold pendant,
 
Congratz on finding silver on your first hunt with the Etrac. I've been noticing a trend lately with this phenomenon.
 
I've found ALL my silver (and it's not that much only because of limited time to detect) with BBS or FBS machines. They just work for that 6-10" deep silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom