What's new

1st of 2 boxs

BeerBelly

Full Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nevada
1'st of 2 box's

I went through the first of 2 boxes today. 1 40 and 4 nifc's. I'll do the other box tomorow, sure hope it's better than the first one!
 
Upvote 0
Re: 1'st of 2 box's

1 is better than none! But I hope you have better luck on the next one. :coffee2:
 
Re: 1'st of 2 box's

B B, your 1st box was better than my last two bags which yielded exactly 0 keepers of any kind. Here's hoping your 2nd box will be one that makes you smile. HH

FL Junkman
 
Re: 1'st of 2 box's

Work hard !
 
Re: 1'st of 2 box's

Thanks for the replies!
I finished the second box tonight, found 4 40's and 2 nifcs. I won't be ordering any more boxes for awhile, got too many things on my plate to keep up with crh'ing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom