how u do n
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2008
- Messages
- 369
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- in my own little world :)
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
Hi guys
Here is the pic of my finds for the 1st 10 days of crhing.
Sorry I did not get it in the post yesterday but I had to mail the picture to myself so outlook would shrink it to fit.
Thank you for the tip on how to do this Golden Silver.
Off on a quick road trip this am and to pick up 4 boxes of halfs today.
Have a great day everyone.
Dan
Here is the pic of my finds for the 1st 10 days of crhing.
Sorry I did not get it in the post yesterday but I had to mail the picture to myself so outlook would shrink it to fit.
Thank you for the tip on how to do this Golden Silver.
Off on a quick road trip this am and to pick up 4 boxes of halfs today.
Have a great day everyone.
Dan

Attachments
Upvote
0
That's a great first 10 days! Congrats! 







