What's new

1st Video

stagger

Full Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2010
Messages
145
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carrizozo, NM
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado Umax * Bounty Hunter Tracker 1-D/505
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can someone point me in the right direction on how to post it please? Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Mark
 
If you uploaded it to youtube, you right click the video's url at the top and select "copy".

When you post it on Tnet hit right click again and select "paste"
 
Got it. Thanks for the help.
 
Tried to upload to youtube. Took 1 hour. Is this normal? The video is only about 1.5 mins long. After an hour youtube says video failed. By the way, I have high speed internet connection. WTF??
 
Wow, I don't remember it taking that long.

The problem I was having was I wasn't previewing the video after I edited it. After I figured that out, things went much smoother.

My only suggestion is to check your video camera manual to make sure you are doing everything right on your end.

Then, try again. If you are still having trouble uploading, I would contact youtube.

Hope it works out.
 
Youtube accepts only certain formats. Read their rules and make sure your recording is in an acceptable format. If not you can convert it to that format.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom