What's new

2 Barbers in 2 weeks woohoo

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
I have only been doing 4 boxes a week no handrolls lately anyways out of the last 8 boxes I have pulled 2 Barbers a 1903 0 and a 1912 D ;D.


I picked up 4 boxes today and was struggling with a few keepers then got to the bottom of the last box and kaboom 3 Walkers, 5 Bens , Barber , a 64 and some 40%s damn I didnt want that box to end ....


Todays totals 1912 D Barber
1936 WL
1942 WL
1947 WL
1949 Ben
1950 "
'51 "
'61
'63
3 '64s
'65s
3 '66s
'67
3 '68s
'69
'82 S proof
98 S "
3 Nifcs
82 no fg
1 magician's coin
 

Attachments

  • barber22222 003.webp
    barber22222 003.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 350
Upvote 0
I need to take a road trip to Maine.

Cool findings there.
 
Scalper said:
I have only been doing 4 boxes a week no handrolls lately anyways out of the last 8 boxes I have pulled 2 Barbers a 1903 0 and a 1912 D ;D.


I picked up 4 boxes today and was struggling with a few keepers then got to the bottom of the last box and kaboom 3 Walkers, 5 Bens , Barber , a 64 and some 40%s damn I didnt want that box to end ....


Todays totals 1912 D Barber
1936 WL
1942 WL
1947 WL
1949 Ben
1950 "
'51 "
'61
'63
3 '64s
'65s
3 '66s
'67
3 '68s
'69
'82 S proof
98 S "
3 Nifcs
82 no fg
1 magician's coin


Ed,

Way to go on the keepers!

Jim
 
Scalper thats outragous! You ARE the Barber man. Keep up the good work!

AMC
 
Very nice! Still wait for my first Barber :)
 
Very nice Ed........keep riding that wave buddy!!! Congrats on that 2nd Barber. It looks like you hit a nice vein there. You pulled a little of everything.....nice variety!

I know what you mean about not wanting the box to end......

Good luck on the next ones.......there is probably still more to come from that stack.
 
I think I would have a problem breathing if I pulled a Barber. :wink: What a wonderful haul!!! Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:
 
Way to go Ed...

2 for the Barber pile.


( How much for prunes this week Ed? )
Suggestion. Use a solid background for photos. Gather the coins tighter togeather and center your subject, and by all means a separate close up of the barber.

Great score.

Mojo
 
WTG Scalper!
The last one I found was the 1912D also. It's just amazing what can still be found.

Happy Hunting!
 
Thanks everyone needless to say I was pretty stoked ... some of the boxes were like the ones the week before with lots of BU/AU coins parially the same batch imo...anyways if I had more time and access to more banks I would order a motherload of boxes trying to punch into that stack ... well actually I would order a pile of them everyweek , but I dont want to push things and get shut off...





LJ said:
Very nice Ed........keep riding that wave buddy!!! Congrats on that 2nd Barber. It looks like you hit a nice vein there. You pulled a little of everything.....nice variety!

I know what you mean about not wanting the box to end......

Good luck on the next ones.......there is probably still more to come from that stack.



Ha , yeah LJ I was like damn I just started to get into them and there is just a few more rolls left ...no dont end .. most of the good stuff came out of about 10 rolls in the bottom of the last box , Ed



coinmojo said:
Way to go Ed...

2 for the Barber pile.


( How much for prunes this week Ed? )
Suggestion. Use a solid background for photos. Gather the coins tighter togeather and center your subject, and by all means a separate close up of the barber.

Great score.

Mojo



Thanks Mojo , they are terrible pics I was hurrying and plus my camera really sucks too ... I always take aweful looking pics anyways but I really enjoy the nice pics that others post .. time for a new camera and by the way prunes are .50/ea this week :icon_jokercolor:




enamel7 said:
WTG Scalper!
The last one I found was the 1912D also. It's just amazing what can still be found.

Happy Hunting!



Thanks Enamel yeah it is amazing of what is still floating around out there ... like your last find a 1854 Liberty Seated that is crazy , that is a awesome find congrats ..





Thanks again for all the nice post and may everyone pull a Barber or something even older HH , Ed
 
Scalper said:
I have only been doing 4 boxes a week no handrolls lately anyways out of the last 8 boxes I have pulled 2 Barbers a 1903 0 and a 1912 D ;D.

Ed,

At the rate you are going you will have a full roll of Barbers pretty soon! Must be some good coin collections making their way into the banks up where you are.

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
Scalper said:
I have only been doing 4 boxes a week no handrolls lately anyways out of the last 8 boxes I have pulled 2 Barbers a 1903 0 and a 1912 D ;D.

Ed,

At the rate you are going you will have a full roll of Barbers pretty soon! Must be some good coin collections making their way into the banks up where you are.

Jim


Damn Jim , wouldnt I like to thinks so :tongue3: about a whole roll but pretty unlikely anyways yeah out of the last 8 boxes some of them had to come out of a collection ...
there has been a bunch of BU coins , some really nice proofs including a silver one plus the some of the Bens are in real nice shape with super clean rims on them ...

It is bugging me that I cant order a huge pile of boxes and maybe dent a good part of that collection but like I posted earlier if I could I would have already been ordering alot of them...


Anyways hopefully Fri. there will still be some goodies left :), Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom