What's new

2 boxes of halves

packerbacker

Gold Member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
8,350
Reaction score
2,992
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered 1 box at the bank but, when I went to pick it up, she said she had ordered 2 for me. I HAD to take them both. One had a lone 40%er and the other had 4 40's, 1 1964, a 1960 Ben and a 1945 Walker. I hadn't seen a Walker for quite some time so that was a happy moment.
 

Attachments

  • silver11-02.webp
    silver11-02.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 296
Upvote 0
Nice score!. The Walker looks in great shape!
rileyboy
 
yep, it's in good shape. I resized the pic, didn't realize it was so big but I guess that showed condition better. :D
 
AWESOME TRIFECTA! :o :icon_thumleft: I hope I get that much when I search halve boxes this Christmas
 
Nice scores there packerbacker!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
I can't wait to get my 2 boxes this week......hopefully.
 
Nice pickup. I call that "Hitting for the cycle".

HH,
65GT350
 
Thanks all. The Barber still eludes me but that's okay, silver is silver. I'd want to keep a Barber, the rest I can part with. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom