What's new

2 Boxes of Pennies

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
I did two boxes of pennies this weekend with my father in law. Three of the rolls had wheats showing on the end so I thought I may have gotten my best box ever. It was average though - 20 wheats, 6 Canadians. I did fill a couple slots in my Dansco books though and swapped a couple of better coins . My oldest wheat was 1930.

I'm getting a couple more boxes for this weekend.

Thanks for looking,
Jason
 
Upvote 0
Nice job on the wheats. It makes it more fun when you have someone to search with. Keep it up!
 
Awesome job, hopefully you will pull some teens or an IH soon!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom