What's new

Silver and a chunk of change

BCSMark

Full Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2025
Messages
124
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brazos county, Texas
Went out last Sunday evening and spent a couple hours around a house that was built in the mid 1940s. Quite a bit of change, with more quarters than the average yard. Did pull out the 1934 Washington quarter which I was very pleased to find. Recovered 6 wheat pennies as well with the oldest being 1937. I found two arcade tokens, one being a “super games token” and the other is a “Tilt Gold Mine” token. I also found a rabies vac tag from 2015.
In total I found 56 coins with a total face value of $5.83.
Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5165.webp
    IMG_5165.webp
    544.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5166.webp
    IMG_5166.webp
    880.2 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 14
Good work,,try to get back
Congratulations on your recoveries
Thanks for sharing
 
nice early Washington quarter!
 
Well done ! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom