I'd say keep the sets bought from teh mint, but all the lose and boxes you get sell now. the price is coming down. When they hit the streets big time, then we can hoard away a box or two anyway. But, sell a box a few weeks ago at $300, sell a box now for $150, and then keep a box that will be easier to get in a few months for $25. OR even if you had to buy it, i think the price will go down below $100 for a box. So you sell now, buy then, and the spread is profit.
I've found ELEVEN so far in AZ. And the banks I've been to so far have said they have found ONE. total. From all the tellers at all the banks. I gave seven out to tellers at my biggest pick up and dumps banks, just for good relations. They cost me a penny each, and went over bigger than a box of donuts (which would have cost me much more). But so far, when they come in as part of a box, I think people have not seen them yet, so they are keeping them. They are not getting to the bank. As fof full boxes of them? The banks here have never gotten boxes of new coins EVER. Any year. So I don' tforesee any full box of 2009's showing up. Just a few mixed in here and there. All 11 were from ONE box by the way. So that was my ONLY find so far.
I'd sell now, buy a little later, and then hold some for the future. And hold ALL the territoy quarters you find. Those are going to be rarer than the penny, and in uncirculated condition I think will go up in value. :-)