What's new

2 boxes of pennies

p2c

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
I have not coin roll hunted for ages, but was board so got 2 boxes of pennies. I have not really hunted rolls since the early 90's so I don't know if my boxes were 'good' or not but

Box 1 -- 18 wheat 1917, the rest were 40's and 50's
Box 2 -- 20 wheat 1919-s, 1929, 1934-d, 1936, 1938, the rest were 40's and 50's
 
Upvote 0
That is a good total, I did my first box the other day & came up with 5 wheat's & a few 1970 s just can't tel if they are small date or not. They all look the same & I do not have anything to compare with.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom