markmopar
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2008
- Messages
- 967
- Reaction score
- 88
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- southern NJ/southeast VA
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
once again, i got no boxes from two different banks this week that I usually get them from. One forgot to order and the other ordered but the truck didn't deliver.
so, two boxes from my usual thursday bank.
box #1:
1-1964
1-1968
box #2
zilch
zero
nada
hopefully tomorrow will be better- 2 more boxes. I know for sure one bank has their box as i ran into one of their tellers at my dump bank this afternoon and she told me it came in.
so, two boxes from my usual thursday bank.
box #1:
1-1964
1-1968
box #2
zilch
zero
nada
hopefully tomorrow will be better- 2 more boxes. I know for sure one bank has their box as i ran into one of their tellers at my dump bank this afternoon and she told me it came in.
Upvote
0








