What's new

2 Boxs Of Pennies

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
Well I opened the first box and found that they where all 2008 Bummer.. Then I opened the second box and started to look. Came up with 63 wheat cents a 43 Canadian cent a 48 Canadian cent and a few errors.
 
Upvote 0
63?
Fantastic!
 
It would take me 6-9 boxes to get 63 wheats. Thats awesome!
 
wow! awesome finds! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i would love to see half that many wheats in my boxes lol :D HH
 
If you hadn't opened the rolls yet for the 2008, you can sell them on eBay. A complete box might fetch you $35 plus shipping.
 
Congrats, that was a very very good box :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Diver_Down said:
If you hadn't opened the rolls yet for the 2008, you can sell them on eBay. A complete box might fetch you $35 plus shipping.

That stinks I brought them back + I opened the box.
 
Nice score on the wheats.
 
Man thta's a lot of wheaties!!!! Awesome box!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom