Coinstar magnet
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2020
- Messages
- 4,467
- Reaction score
- 10,370
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Beverly Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Tonight's hunt gave me alittle of everything.
It's funny, I had an intuition when I opened a roll that there would be a V nickel in it and sure enough there it was....After that I pulled a 1922 Italian coin...sadly made of nickel....and then a few Canadian nickels popped up...and a 74 Franc...then a 43 war, and a buffalo....there was a 2005 buffalo that had a nice shine as well so I decided to keep it...I was hoping for at least a war nickel and a buffalo...both showed up with about 10 rolls left...not a bad hunt...
It's funny, I had an intuition when I opened a roll that there would be a V nickel in it and sure enough there it was....After that I pulled a 1922 Italian coin...sadly made of nickel....and then a few Canadian nickels popped up...and a 74 Franc...then a 43 war, and a buffalo....there was a 2005 buffalo that had a nice shine as well so I decided to keep it...I was hoping for at least a war nickel and a buffalo...both showed up with about 10 rolls left...not a bad hunt...
Attachments
-
20260730_190901.webp995.3 KB · Views: 44 -
20260730_190914.webp1 MB · Views: 29 -
20260730_190848.webp1.2 MB · Views: 21 -
20260730_190836.webp1.1 MB · Views: 27 -
20260730_191012.webp873.8 KB · Views: 30 -
20260730_190927.webp988.2 KB · Views: 25 -
20260730_190939.webp900.4 KB · Views: 25 -
20260730_191001.webp944.8 KB · Views: 28 -
20260730_191024.webp1.1 MB · Views: 25
Upvote
0








