Goes4ever
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 4,949
- Reaction score
- 2,326
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NorthWest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
today I did my weekly 2 boxes of half dollars and I did fairly well.
Box one total skunk, but box two had all the following:
6- 40% silvers
1- 1964 90% Kennedy
1- 1961 Franklin
1- 1951 Franklin
and my first 1992 Olympics commerative half dollar, I was real happy with this one! Only 161,600 minted and this baby is in SUPER shape! Made my day!
So 9 silvers total and one commerative.
Box one total skunk, but box two had all the following:
6- 40% silvers
1- 1964 90% Kennedy
1- 1961 Franklin
1- 1951 Franklin
and my first 1992 Olympics commerative half dollar, I was real happy with this one! Only 161,600 minted and this baby is in SUPER shape! Made my day!
So 9 silvers total and one commerative.

Upvote
0







