What's new

2 cent boxes

boxhunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I went through two boxes of cents and this is what I found!

1st box:

Canada U.S

59 2 59 1
57 2 53s 1
56 1 52 1
55 1 42 1
53 2 40 1
52 1
47 1
42 1

I also got a 2004 1 cent Barbados and 1996 25 cents Jamaica

2nd box:

Canada U.S

59 1 57d 1
55 3 51d 1
53 1 50 1
52 1 44 1
51 1 39 1
47 1 30 1 :D
45 2
43 1

I also got 3 1 penny Britain, 2001 Panama, 1999 1 cent Barbados and a 1987 5 centimes Francaise!
 
Upvote 0
sweet finds, I love seeing what you guys pull out

HH
-GC
 
I love getting the foreign stuff. Today when I was dumping the junk I accumlated during my weekly forage, I checked the reject slot at my local Capital One for any coins the machine didn't take, and there was an entire handful of foreign coins in there!!!! There were Euros, Rupees, a West German coin from the 50s, and even a British Pound!! I had no idea that British pound coins were golden in color so for half a second I thought I scored a free sovereign, anyone who has seen my recent posts can say I am lucky, but not THAT lucky lol.

The Foreign stuff is fun, and I keep that in a separate box just for kicks.
 
I thought the Canadian coin sorting facilities take out the copper. What are your copper rates in your boxes?
 
Wow that's awesome! I also love finding Foreign coins! :icon_thumleft:


Yes I have gottin a few boxes with only about 10 coppers (the coppers that somehow passed through) but most boxes I get still have a good amount of coppers! :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom