What's new

2 dime boxes this morning gets me 11 silva!!! UPDATE - 4 more silver!!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got 2 boxes this morning to do before I go to my day job at 11am. Box 1= 1 silver and box 2= 10 silver + 1 copper cinco centavos. I did these in my car so I could just go straight to work. I'm gonna do at least 2 more boxes after work!!!! At this rate I will get a roll for face value!!! :icon_pirat:

Coins found before work:
1947d
1952d
1958d
1960
1962d
1963d x 3
1964 x 2
1964d

1975 Cinco Centavos (Mexico)


Coins found after work:
1954
1952
1957d
1964d
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1988.webp
    IMG_1988.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 249
Upvote 0
Re: 2 dime boxes this morning gets me 11 silva!!!

hope you had a blanket in your car because it's cold outside......
 
Re: 2 dime boxes this morning gets me 11 silva!!!

dandow20 said:
hope you had a blanket in your car because it's cold outside......

Right now Yahoo says that it is 1* right now!!! ;D
 
Re: 2 dime boxes this morning gets me 11 silva!!!

Pretty dang good, when you consider thats like pulling 2 silver halves from a $500 box. More work, (work?) yet the fun is extended! AMC
 
Re: 2 dime boxes this morning gets me 11 silva!!!

That is some amazing finds. Now I am going to have to go get some dimes. Great job.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Re: 2 dime boxes this morning gets me 11 silva!!!

Congrats, 10 out of a box is real good. I got a box of dimes when I dumped today, they didn't have a box of quarters, hope I do half as well haha. Not getting skunked is a good thing here usually on dimes. HH Mark
 
Re: 2 dime boxes this morning gets me 11 silva!!!

10 in one box... WOW! Very nice.

Hope you did just as well on those other boxes you picked up later!

~Dave
 
Re: 2 dime boxes this morning gets me 11 silva!!!

Well I just finnished 1 box after work, here is my take for today!!!
 
Re: 2 dime boxes this morning gets me 11 silva!!!

Very Good TF................Yesterday I went threw a whole box of NEW dimes .Skunk,
Today when I went by my C.U..............I remembered to ask if they had Halfs........NO............
Do you have any handrolled dimes............................I took 10 handrolled stacks and got skunked LOL
Maybe I should just stick to detecting (When it warms up)
 
Nice work on the new/third box!

You should pick up any and every box you can from there/your area in general. You are on a streak!

~Dave
 
Re: 2 dime boxes this morning gets me 11 silva!!!

McEtrak said:
Very Good TF................Yesterday I went threw a whole box of NEW dimes .Skunk,
Today when I went by my C.U..............I remembered to ask if they had Halfs........NO............
Do you have any handrolled dimes............................I took 10 handrolled stacks and got skunked LOL
Maybe I should just stick to detecting (When it warms up)

Bud, just get a box of dimes, thats what i'm doing. :thumbsup:
 
awesome rate of silver!
 
Re: 2 dime boxes this morning gets me 11 silva!!!

TreasureFiend said:
dandow20 said:
hope you had a blanket in your car because it's cold outside......

Right now Yahoo says that it is 1* right now!!! ;D

Getting to be almost cold enough to bother wearing a jacket.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom