What's new

2 dimes and 2 pennies...

Eagle101

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
396
Reaction score
832
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Gold,
Garrett AT Pro. Makro racer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today's total finds. 2 silver seated liberty dimes 1854 and 1875, large cent, 1895 indian head penny and other items. The silver cleaned up real nice with some baking soda and water.
 

Attachments

  • 1445725466964.webp
    1445725466964.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 1445725483844.webp
    1445725483844.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 1445725507583.webp
    1445725507583.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 1445725520683.webp
    1445725520683.webp
    72.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 1445725532773.webp
    1445725532773.webp
    73.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 1445725547364.webp
    1445725547364.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 24
Double seated great day!
 
Well that's a modest thread title lol!, killer finds!!
 
I'm a little green around the gills looking at your silvers and coppers. Very nice hunt!

I was trying for a silver today and even thought I pulled it off.
 
I thought I was going to see a newbie finds post. You sure surprised me:hello2: What an awesome hunt you had to pull those keepers.
 
Thanks guys. I kind of laughed when I wrote the post thinking the same thing.
 
Congratulations on the double seated.
 
Great hunt and one that would satisfy anybody's coin hunting appetite! Problem is our appetites get bigger;)
 
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED WITH SOME NEEET FINDS .
 
That's a killer day, congrats on the fantastic coins!
 
Two seated dimes in one day is one great day! Broke my heart when you said you cleaned them with baking soda.
 
Really nice hunt.
Those silvers look beautiful.
 
nice finds congrats
 
Sweet finds! Glad to see someone else on this site from lil ol Rhody! If your ever looking for a new partner let me know, not many I can find around here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom