jeffrey1215
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2016
- Messages
- 125
- Reaction score
- 31
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Portage county, OH
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey guys,
I did not find info of the high series number like this one, I did some researched on Google. It says that "all series 1995 2$ dollar bill were printed at Fort Worth, TX. series number above 96000000 are not used; thus F96000000A is followed by F0000001"
So does this mean this 2 dollar bill should not in circulation?
Any information will be appreciated.
I did not find info of the high series number like this one, I did some researched on Google. It says that "all series 1995 2$ dollar bill were printed at Fort Worth, TX. series number above 96000000 are not used; thus F96000000A is followed by F0000001"
So does this mean this 2 dollar bill should not in circulation?
Any information will be appreciated.








