What's new

2 dream boxes...

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
if I were looking for 1996 Ps. We must have exhausted Loomis' circulated halve supply as the uncirculated 96 Ps are back. Easy dump as I didn't bother to crack open the rolls. Guess I'll stick with the other suppliers for awhile.
 
Upvote 0
I hear you. I am in the same rut, lots of uncirculated halves in Loomis boxes these days. No silver.
 
1995's in my parts. I mean all up in my parts. :icon_silent:

Golden Silver
 
2000d and 96p in my place.
 
My theory is that slowly but surly, Brinks will go deeper into the vault's, and the boxes are going to work their way down acouple years, until you reach the 60's! :laughing9:
 
Coins4Cheese said:
My theory is that slowly but surly, Brinks will go deeper into the vault's, and the boxes are going to work their way down acouple years, until you reach the 60's! :laughing9:

Not if they keep stacking dumps on the same pallets.
 
Joad,

I'm getting the '96 Ps like crazy also. I'm in Alexandria VA. Where are you? I sold a box to a dealer for 10% over face. I also found a few nice partial collar and die break errors.

I think the partial collars are worth keeping for sure in BU condition.

Here's the link to my post:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,279112.0.html

JasonB
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Coins4Cheese said:
My theory is that slowly but surly, Brinks will go deeper into the vault's, and the boxes are going to work their way down acouple years, until you reach the 60's! :laughing9:

Not if they keep stacking dumps on the same pallets.

I agree. The more road trips and the more grandma's turn in coins those pallets are actually stacking higher each day. the only way to get to the bottom is to hold your dumps if you can or dump outside your service area.

Mojo
 
Last night I picked up two more boxes of solid '96 Ps. It's gotta end soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom