R red fox bob Jr. Member Joined Feb 23, 2016 Messages 93 Reaction score 71 Golden Thread 0 Location Apollo,Pa Detector(s) used XP Deus,Garrett Pro Pointer,Custom Made Sand Scoop,Garrett AT Pinpointer, Whites MX Sport , Eqauinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2016 #1 2 hour hunt at a permission I have netted me an 1829LP & a 1936 Wheatie. I won't be cleaning these like I did the 1888 IH.I am only stupid once.HH & GL Upvote 4
2 hour hunt at a permission I have netted me an 1829LP & a 1936 Wheatie. I won't be cleaning these like I did the 1888 IH.I am only stupid once.HH & GL
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,833 Reaction score 8,369 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 29, 2016 #2 what a go...nice finds! Good luck in your future hunts!
Scrappy Gold Member Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 9,215 Reaction score 14,047 Golden Thread 7 Location 17th century 🥇 Banner finds 7 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Aug 29, 2016 #3 Any pics? Just remember - pennies are from England, cents are from the United States.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 30, 2016 #4 Congrats