Chizzy
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2015
- Messages
- 1,977
- Reaction score
- 3,194
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Central PA
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
24
LOVE the Williamsport badge...
Very cool.....any idea what that was from?
Looks like a good day to me congrats
Congratualtions on the nice hunt!

Here it is....
Old vintage WILLIAMSPORT PA Knights Templar HOC SIGNO VINCES badge medal RIBBON | #1794602947
Super sweet find!
There you go.....nice ID Fourman.....
That site still has some potential, I'd go back and grid it in another direction. I bet you'll be amazed at what you missed on the 1st hunt.Congrats on those keepers Chizzy.That site still has some potential, I'd go back and grid it in another direction. I bet you'll be amazed at what you missed on the 1st hunt.
Great hunt. I like relics.

Another great bunch of finds - Congratulations!![]()