What's new

2 hours at old school.

kenonimo

Full Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
187
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing special, a lot of clad and 2 rings. One stainless steel and not sure the other but looks old. Not much trash so I will be back there soon. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448135143.983159.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448135173.795423.webp
 
Upvote 8
Good score on the rings any stamp on the first one?.....it could be badly tarnished silver.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
No stamp. I just started detecting and bought a bounty hunter 2 to make sure I enjoyed it before a larger investment. It was reading Zinc. Will be buying a better detector this winter. Up for all suggestions. Looking to spend between 5 and 6 hundred.
 
Good way to break into the hobby. Nice job
 
ATPRO, w/5 x 8 coil. Right in your budget. You will get other suggestions. Good job on the finds:icon_thumleft:
 
I, also, like the AT Pro, but I would go for a used Minelab Explorer SE off Ebay. They are selling pretty close to that range and since I bought one, it has become my preferred detecter.
Good luck & HH
 
Last edited:
nice rings !!I like my at pro.have done very well with it
 
Thanks for the input! HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom