What's new

2 hours of hunting and 2 bells

Jyverb64

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
952
Reaction score
1,186
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer Se Pro
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back this morning to the 1835 house from a couple weeks ago and got a few keepers. The bell with the engraving says Sarna India on the inside not really sure of the age of that.
 

Attachments

  • 1464715123428.webp
    1464715123428.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 1464715149678.webp
    1464715149678.webp
    59 KB · Views: 130
  • 1464715162817.webp
    1464715162817.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 20
Very nice bell(s) they will make nice show pieces. :occasion14:
 
That's a very cool looking Bell!!! Wish I found something good but no luck yet :D
 
That India bell is really cool. I would think it would date back to at least the time period of crotal bell, especially since you found them at the same site. Thanks for sharing!
 
That India bell is really cool. I would think it would date back to at least the time period of crotal bell, especially since you found them at the same site. Thanks for sharing!

Yes I was thinking the same
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom