What's new

2 hr, 2nd hunt in the dirt this year. good stuff found today at the ball feild!!

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
4,319
Reaction score
205
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
managed a good hunt at a regular hunting area. 64 rosie, 1923, 1944d, 1949d, 1951d Wheat's. 1906 IH.. and a busted point the other day beach combing.. and a 1953 Five dollar bill that i bought for 5 bucks the other week. from a co worker. best of digs to all!!! MR TUFF
 

Attachments

  • Photo003.webp
    Photo003.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,005
  • Photo018.webp
    Photo018.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Photo019.webp
    Photo019.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 988
  • Photo008.webp
    Photo008.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 991
  • Photo011.webp
    Photo011.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 991
  • Photo020.webp
    Photo020.webp
    11 KB · Views: 987
  • Photo021.webp
    Photo021.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,002
  • Photo024.webp
    Photo024.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 968
  • Photo025.webp
    Photo025.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 992
  • Photo028.webp
    Photo028.webp
    14.4 KB · Views: 968
  • Photo026.webp
    Photo026.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 983
  • Photo027.webp
    Photo027.webp
    11 KB · Views: 978
Upvote 0
Was that 5 spot in circulation!? It has been about 15 years since I happened on some silver certificates in change.......I got seven ones and the lady apologized for not having a five. I quickly gave her a $5 bill for five more ones, but, they were all newer bills. Looks like some fun finds......glad you were able to get out.
 
Wondered Where ya Been..snowed in HUH..LOL
Nice finds..
 
great stuff! I dont know bills but the boarders on that bill look odd.
 
That's a nice start to the yr.

You pick up alot of points along the way.

HH Jer
 
Very nice Indian!

Cheers
 
Nice Finds!
love that indian :thumbsup:
and Silver is always welcome :hello2:
too bad you can't walk into a bank anymore
& exchange your paper for real coinage :'(
That fiver is surely off center.
Nice Point! I'm still waiting for one of those :dontknow:
Thanks for showing & More great digs to You ;D
 
Nice finds. That's one mighty fine Indian. :icon_thumleft: The last time I seen a five dollar silver certificate in circulation was when our son graduated High School in 2006. He received it in a card.

Big E
Emil
 
wow great finds :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds and great score on the silver certificate.

:icon_thumleft:
 
Glad to see you back out and posting MRTuff :thumbsup: With a big storm dumping another 12 inches on us today I do not think I will see dirt till mid March ! Go get some more and keep us posted ! MaineRelic
 
Excellent finds, congrats
 
See you are picking right up where you left off last season...
A fine days catch Mr T
The point gets a :thumbsup:

HH
Soup
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom